Tuesday, June 11, 2013

PackageBuilder's LAGOs

The semi-famous user "PackageBuilder" has came up with a new Corporation called "LAGO".
We asked him a few questions.

RU: How did you find out about ROBLOX?

PackageBuilder: I went web surfing on Hawaii.

We also asked him how he came up with "LAGOs"

RU: How did you come up with "LAGO" as a whole?

PackageBuilder: I was making packages (My normal thing) and I made a LEGO package and thought it was cool. So I started to make a LEGO City. Good thing the Staff member Xerolayne told me abut the feud.

Xerolayne: Just thought I'd make a friendly request, if I could. When you make your game with your lego models later, could you please not include the name LEGO in the title? 

I'm asking because I know that you spent a lot of time making your things, but if the word LEGO appears on it then we have to take it down. I wanted to avoid raining on all your hard work. :) 


Then they started chatting and here is what they said.
_______________________________________________________________________
On 6/11/2013 at 8:01 PM, Xerolayne wrote:
Exactly. The one with all the money in it.

------------------------------
On 6/11/2013 at 8:00 PM, PackageBuilder wrote:
So it's like I'm cutting off one of there legs.

------------------------------
On 6/11/2013 at 7:59 PM, Xerolayne wrote:
Indeed. No, if you make your own variation of LEGO, then they don't have a leg to stand on. Any of the ones you suggested is fine in my book.

------------------------------
On 6/11/2013 at 7:54 PM, PackageBuilder wrote:
Lol true. But what if I made some thing on ROBLOX called LAGO?
Or LOGA? So I could own a invention?

If they call that copying they are total buttfaces.
------------------------------
On 6/11/2013 at 7:35 PM, Xerolayne wrote:
Actually...now that I think of it, I think you should stick with ROBLEGO, like you intended. That should be enough of a modification to fly under the radar. And if LEGO complains then they are buttfaces.

------------------------------
On 6/11/2013 at 6:06 PM, PackageBuilder wrote:
If I can't use the term "LEGO" What should I call my game? Because honestly I am thinking about latin LEGOs or some thing.

_______________________________________________________________________________________ 

That is how LAGO got started.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing and I have some special things for you. If you are in free time, cool math games johnny upgrade will be a perfect choice we recommend to you. With nice graphic style, high-quality interface and smooth animation, this game don’t let you be disappointed for sure.
    Beside, you can try interactive games for kids, it is an addictive game which receives much love from players over the world. Now, you can completely play this addicting fun game on your mobile. Have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete