Saturday, June 1, 2013

How to Get The Guardian Badgein Apocalypse Rising v.5.0.0

~Sherknock


While doing some research on Apocalypse Rising v.5.0.0, I found out how to get the Guardian Badge. The badge can only be earned by surviving for 15 days and killing 15 bandits.


Well, to begin, You need to find some good gear. A military standard weapon, a backpack, food, and plenty of blood bags. I prefer to use the MK17, as it has great range.



Do I team with any other users?

Not until the very end. I was pretty desperate at day 15. The key to long survival is staying away from anyone you don’t already know. People will back stab you in this game, you’ve got to keep an eye out.

My strategy.

I stayed under cover. I would wait under the cover of darkness and observe my targets. How many of them were in a group? How were they interacting? I would find and target weaknesses by scoping their bases and finding secret entrances. I also kept an eye on my chat log, to see if anyone mentioned important words like “ammo.” It’s really fun to watch player behaviors in Apocalypse Rising.

Dynamic lighting has really changed the way the game is played, particularly at night time.

I use night as my hunting grounds–before, people could see a mile away. Now I can shield myself in darkness and use it to my advantage. Most bandits are like lighthouses at night–they love to pop flares and use their flashlights. They’re pretty easy to hunt, for the most part.

~Sherknock

No comments:

Post a Comment